Students and COVID-19-Related Stress
This is a message for our younger generation who are facing abnormally high amounts of stress and anxiety levels due to Covid-19, the current global pandemic.
Feeling anxious and stressed about this outbreak is very common. It is necessary to talk about it, to ask for help and to learn how it can be manageable.
To cope with this challenging time, I invite you to consider practicing some simple yet important steps:
- Self-Care: Sleeping enough, time management, simple regular physical activities, healthy eating habits and mindfulness, will boost the immune system and supports emotions towards being a happy state of mind.
- Realistic and Positive Mindset: Staying in the moment and keeping the positive energy in you and your household is important. Replace over stressing with music, arts and meditation or guided imagery.
- Focus on doable subjects: Not having control over our life is stressful. Try to do small things that are within your control and focus on the subjects in which can be taken care of at the moment. You will feel satisfied and in power again.
- Sharing your feelings and thoughts: Speaking with a trusted person and/or a professional, is a great way to get back on track with your happiness and productivity.
- Carpe Diem: No matter how unpredictable and unwanted the situation is, having a clear success plan can help you fill your days with result oriented activities, which will lead you towards your ultimate satisfaction and happiness. Make the best out of it!
It is important to remember that you are not alone and no matter how long it seems to take, this pandemic won’t last forever. Smile and Seize The Day!
Be an Attraction Magnet! INVEST IN YOURSELF! If you are looking for the best ROI (Return On Investment), take this advice into your consideration. Before becoming a business investor, a great manager, a wise leader, a selfless parent, a loving spouse, and a hero, you need to put yourself first. When you invest in yourself,…Read More
You and Every Couple on Earth! Sometimes we think our relationships are too far gone to fix, but that’s not usually the case. It is normal to have differences and go through disagreements once in a while, but what takes these unhappy situations to a challenging phase, is the lack of right knowledge and effective…Read More
Students and COVID-19-Related Stress This is a message for our younger generation who are facing abnormally high amounts of stress and anxiety levels due to Covid-19, the current global pandemic. Feeling anxious and stressed about this outbreak is very common. It is necessary to talk about it, to ask for help and to learn how…Read More
Book Your Appointment
Your personal information is confidential and will not be shared with third parties.